- Holiday Home
- Selfcatering Accommodation
Ballybane, Ballydehob, West Cork, Ireland
Tel & Fax 00353-(0)28-37323
The Nature Art Centre is situated on a traditional farm 4 miles north-east of Ballydehob and 8 miles south of Bantry in a beautiful and remote area, overlooking a valley with Roaring Water Bay at a distance. A small road with stone walls, old trees and fuchsia hedges leads to the house.
There are many celtic stone monuments in the area (guided tour by arrangement), and the next beaches are only 12 kilometres away.
The guest house is a newly built house surrounded by orchards, lawns and specially landscaped areas to enjoy nature.
- 3 double bedrooms
- (one with a full size bunk bed)
- fully equipped kitchen with sitting area
- bathroom with electric shower
- electric heating
- friendly and light atmosphere
- no tv or microwave
- open all year
- Languages spoken: English, German, French, Italian
Rates per person / night:
- B&B: £15
- Self-catering accommodation: £10 (in double bedrooms, linen provided)
- Hostel: £8 (with your own sleeping bag, double bedrooms, no dormatory)
Rates for Holiday Home (sleep 6) per week:
- July and August: £250 (Sat. to Sat.) plus metred electricity,
- rest of the year £150 plus metred electricity.
- Breakfast (continental) £3.50 p.p.
- Lunch £5.50 p.p.
- Dinner £6.50 p.p.
Please let us know about your food preferences (also: special diets, food allergies) and we will design a menu especially for you.
We can cater for vegetarians. Our food is partly organic since we grow our own vegetables without any pesticides or artificial fertilizer.
- £ 4 with shower per day and person
- £ 3 without shower per day and person
- children up to 12 years of age pay half price